Patient Survey re Merger of Northridge & Wish Valley Surgeries
Before completing the survey, we encourage you to read the information available on our website (and available in our surgeries) regarding our proposals for new surgery premises.
1. Are you a:
2. Do you share our views that we need a new general practice premises for both practices?
3. Fowlers Park is the preferred site of the practices for the new surgery. Do you support this proposal?
4. With regards to new premises, what is most important to you from a patient or carer perspective?
To help us understand who has given their views, we would like to collect some details. Any information provided in this section will be anonymised and only be used by North Ridge Medical Practice, Wish Valley Surgery and NHS West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group for the purpose of understanding who is responding to this survey.
7. Please tell us your age
8. Are you
9. Do you have a disability?
10. Do you have one or more long term conditions, for example: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes or cardio vascular disease?
11. Are you a Carer?
12. Please indicate your ethnic group. Choose one option that best describes your ethnic group or background.